Payment + Shipping
Your shopping cart displays the goods you have purchased. In stock items are usually dispatched within 2-3 working days of receipt of payment and we will email you if there are any delays. Please note if your item is not in stock it will be made to order and therefore may take 6-8 weeks to be completed before being dispatched - our team will be in touch to confirm this. All orders are shipped from New Zealand.
Orders to destinations within New Zealand will be sent by CourierPost couriers and are tracked. Items may need to be signed for, so if you are not at home we recommend having your item sent to your work address. Items will arrive within 1-3 working days of receiving your tracking information.
Orders to destinations outside New Zealand will be sent by DHL couriers and are tracked. These orders also need to be signed for - if you are not at home we recommend having your item sent to your work address. Items to most destinations should arrive within 2-3 working days of receiving your tracking information, however this may change depending on where the parcel is sent to.
Please note that we are unable to ship jewellery to some destinations - please feel free to get in touch to confirm whether delivery is possible for your location.
All prices are shown in NZ dollars. And all orders are shipped from New Zealand.
International orders may be subject to local taxes or duties, Meadowlark is not responsible for and has no control over these charges.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Laybuy, Afterpay and Paypal on special request.
We can accept direct credit to our bank account in New Zealand only.
- Just choose ‘bank transfer’ when you check out.
- You will receive an email confirmation with our bank account details.
- If your payment is not received within 7 days of your order date, your order will be cancelled.
- Free international shipping when you spend over $500
- New Zealand $5
- Australia $29
- USA $42.00
- United Kingdom $49.00
- European Union $49.00
- Asia $35.00
- Rest of the World $82.00
Lost or Damaged Items
If a package does not arrive, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within fourteen days from confirmation of dispatch. We will do everything we can to assist you if you wish to make an insurance claim.
We are not liable for and will not replace or pay compensation for loss of, or damage to, items we send if:
- the item is seized by Customs or any other government agency.
- the item is sent to a country where no postal or courier service exists.
- the loss or damage is the result of an event beyond our reasonable control.
- the loss or damage occurs after delivery.
- the item was authorized to be sent without tracking.